Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Friday, February 12, 2010

What to do, What to do

Bedrest is boring. I think they need better cable at the hospital. Did you know there are 6 different Judge shows on during the day? Crazy... I have learned how to take naps. No, I am not a nap taker. But that helps me pass the time. And there is LOTS of time to pass during the day at the hospital. Greg did spend the day with me at the hospital. He worked here from the hospital. It was nice to actually have someone else to talk to in the room.
The doctor told me today that everything looks like it suppose to look at 26 weeks. My blood pressure has gotten under control. We spend 3 hours a day chasing down the baby to put him on the heart monitor. For some reason, thing 2 thinks its fun to run from the monitor. He likes it when the nurses have to "look" for him. My blood work is still normal. And I am allowed to take showers and go to the restroom. I mention this, because with Jacob I was NOT allowed to do this. Tonight I will be getting a differnt type of IV line. I am not on IV fluids, but we have to have the access. It took them 6 tries, Yes I SAID 6, Tries to get an IV port in. Then it blew out. They tired 1 more time, making my total sticks at 7. The doctor then decided we would go in a different direction for IV access.
Thanks for the prayers. We would like for Thing 2 to stay in AT LEAST until March
1st. Any extra days would be extra gifts. Keep sending the prayers up for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers