Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

LONG LONG OVER DUE


I am LONG over due for an update. Gabe is now 14 months old and in 2 weeks Jacob will be 10 years old.
Jacob update 1st.... He is now in a bowling league for kids. It is a work/learning experience. Jacob enjoys it and that is really all that matters. This past grading period, he was awarded the Perfect attendance award AND the Good Citizen Award.

Not a great picture of him. He was worried that his class would be leaving him, hence the BAD smile.
We are working to plan his Birthday Parties. For the last couple of years we have bribed him with big presents so that we would not have to do a birthday party (I know, we are awful!) His Family/Friend party will be a St Louis Baseball theme party. We are also doing a bowling party with school friends. He is saving his money up to buy himself a bowling ball.

Gabe update...He turned 1 in February. He is not walking yet, but he is starting to stand independent. And he is crawling, pulling up, and getting into EVERYTHING. I have realized he is ALOT OF WORK!!! I guess I forgot from Jacob how much work he can be.
Gabe has a nice little vocabulary. Its werid that he is already talking. Since Jacob had a trach, he had no spoken words/language until he was over 3 yrs old. So, it amazes me that Gabe "talks".
I will TRY to update more often. We are having Family pictures taken next weekend. I am looking forward to it. They are being taken at Centennial Park in Nasvhille. Hoping EVERYONE cooperates well with the Photo Shot!!! And I am praying for BEAUTIFUL weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers