Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Friday, September 16, 2011

I love this time of year. Weather the boys can play in for hours. The breeze, the leaves changing and being able to snuggle up with my boys. BUT I DO NOT like the snot that comes with this weather. Gabe has already had an ear infection and a cold. Sometimes the weather is bi-polar. Shorts one day, Jeans and long sleeves the next!


Jacob is now in 4th grade. It seems that he has grown up soooo much since starting school in August. He has also developed quite a smart mouth. He gets is honest from me (and from Greg also). Somedays its worse than other. I hope all make it thru the TEEN years...Lord Help US!!
Jacob is bowling in a bowling league this fall. Its his "sport". He loves it. He gets better and better as the weeks go on. His elementary school offers band starting in the 4th grade. He is now a drummer. "Lazy Bones" is about the only song he knows. Imagine hearing that 15-20 minutes a day...EVERYDAY!!!
Gabe is growing like a weed. He is now 19 months olds and a HANDFUL!!! He weighs 23.8 lbs and ais 31 inches tall. He got his 1st haircut a few weeks ago. He no longer looks like a baby, but a Toddler :(


Gabe is a VERY polite boy. After screaming, yelling and throwing a fit- he says "Thank You" for giving in and giving him whatever he was wanting. I Pick my battles with both of my boys.



The males in this house (Greg & Jacob) are excited about football being back on TV. I am not a fan nor do I pretend to be one. I always try to find soemthing else to do during that block of time on Saturdays. Jacob gets so worked up about Alabama Football. I remind him that its just a game. No matter if your team wins or loses- the earth with continue to rotate and world will survive.
Today I purchased my 1st bag of marshmellow pumpkins...MY FAV!!! And I am already planning how to decorate the house for Halloween. YES......I LOVE this time of year. (But NOT the Snot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers