Wow! Where has this year gone!! I can not believe that in 3 days it will be Christmas. This year has really flown by.
Jacob is out of school for Christmas Break. That means he is bored from the time he get up until the time he goes to sleep. And for some reason he thinks that I was put on this earth to "find" his things. If only he would clean his room, I am sure the things he can't find would be found.
Gabe is 10 months old. He is getting to sooo big! At the last Drs. visit he was 16lbs 8 ozs. The boy can put some food away. I just wish Jacob would do that.
A week ago we had snow. In the South, snow doesn't usually happen until January or later. It is rarely found in December. Everyone in the house was sick, expect for Jacob. He did make it out side to play in it while the rest of us watched from the living room window. The bad mother that I am DID take Gabe out in his reindeer outfit for pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment