Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New News

Well, if you haven't heard the news....I am pregnant. Yes, miracles and surprises still do happen. I am almost 21 weeks pregnant. We found out before Christmas that Jacob was going to have a baby brother. (YES, another Boy) Jacob has named him Jackson, even though Greg and I haven't agreed to the name yet. He is very excited and can't wait! He doesn't realize that they don't come out playing. We are hoping and praying that this one doesn't have any type of desire to see the world early like his big brother did. I would prefer NOT to have another 26 weeker. The baby is quite active and loves to hang out on my bladder.
Please keep us in your prayers. We would like to have a healthy baby that comes home from the hospital the same day that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers