Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Break is ALMOST over!!

Today is my last day of Christmas Break. I dread going back just as much as Jacob does. He says he is not feeling well. I don't feel good either. I think its more, I don't want to go back rather than an actually sickness! I had TONS of plans for things than needed to be done over the last 2 weeks. I hardly got anything accomplished. I need another week just to do those things. I should be doing something OTHER than playing on this computer.
I have a doctors appt this afternoon. Just a blood pressure check. So far so go, but since Jacob was so early we are being a little more careful this time. I do feel better than I did with Jacob. That should be a good sign. I do meet with the High Risk OB tomorrow. Just in case he is needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers