The first day of school starts in less than 1 week (5 days counting the weekend). I had tons of plans for this summer- clean out closets, clean out bedrooms etc, etc. I have done close to nothing this summer. So, today I decided to work on my "Summer To Do List". I pulled out the items out of our game/hobby/don't know where to put, so I'll put it here- closet. I got things pulled out, and decided I REALLY did not want to clean that closet. I did shove the things back in neatly. And Jacob can now play some games from the closet since he can now get to them. Then I decided to work on our extra bedroom. I went in there, looked around and decided maybe I should just play on Facebook for awhile. I guess my "Summer To Do List" will become my "Fall Break To Do List". Then it will become the "Christmas Break" TO DO List.
On another note, I started a diet on Monday. SO needless to say, I am STRAVING, grumpy, and have a headache like you would not believe. Jacob's ice cream in the freeze and calling my name-more like YELLING my name. But so far so good, I have ignored it.
Yesterday, I went to get my hair "did" for back to work/school. Greg has been working at the office for the last week, so I had no choice but to take Jacob with me. We loaded my purse with items to keep him entertained. That lasted a total of 10 minutes. We did get his hair cut while we were there. And he was sad that I would not let Tracey color his hair green or at least purple. He was very interested/confused when she was putting the foil in my hair. And bangs are a concept that men, at any age, do not understand. He told me it took too long, and that next time he DOES NOT WANT TO GO!! I will gladly send him to work with his daddy next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment