As of Monday, August 10th at 715 am, My summer is over. Not sure where the last two months have went, but they are gone. I am not looking forward to going back to work, but I am looking forward to seeing work friends that I haven't seen or talked to this summer. I have been able to keep up with a few through facebook.
We spent the day yesterday shopping for school items and clothing. We purchased Greg a suit. In the next month or so, we hope that he will be going on job interviews. Yes, he is losing his job come October 31st. He has been with his current company since 1997 (his job is being outsourced to India). Maybe its time for a change. Not sure where we will end of up living. I am up for anything. As long as we live in a place where people don't constantly tell me I have an accent-as if I didnt' know!
Yesterday was my first official weigh in for my diet. I lost 4.5 lbs!! Its amazing what can happen when you cut out junk food and coke. I'd give ANYTHING for a HUGH piece of cake w/ ice cream and a lg Route 44 coke from Sonic. Maybe in the next month or so.


No comments:
Post a Comment