Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
Leaving Santa some Treats!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Month & Counting


Gabe has been home for a month for little over a month now. And BOY am I TIRED!!! It has been quite an experience this last month. Last week at the dr, Gabe weighed 8lbs 1 oz. I would not be surprised AT ALL if he now weighs 9 lbs. The boy can put away some milk. Greg has nicknamed him TB...meaning two bellies. We are not sure how he hasn't exploded with all the milk he takes. Some nights we are up 4 times and other nights we are only up twice. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nights we are only up 2 times. The next day I am not as tired or cranky. (last night was a 3 time night)
Gabe has the sweetest smiles. And he cries to be picked up, only to give a sweet sly grin when he gets his way-he knows how to work me. Yes, I am afraid that he is spoiled ROTTEN already. I manage to get NOTHING done around the house. But I do manage to hold him a big portion of the day.

Gabe has found the backyard, through the window only (its TOO HOT for anyone outside these days!). He has also found himself in the mirror. And I love to see his eyes light up when the ceiling fan is on. He can watch it for hours. Gabe has started hitting at toys with his hands. And he helps to hold him bottle up-just in case I drop it, his hand is there to keep the flow going.

Gabe has graduated from Newborn diapers to size 1's. He has also started wearing some 0/3 month clothes. The next few weeks and months should be fun and quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers